Our school and Philosophy
Adventures in Learning, Inc is a Christian based
preschool and daycare that has been established to provide age appropriate play
experiences that contribute to the development of each child’s physical, social,
emotional, intellectual and spiritual development. We will provide child care to
any child regardless of race, sex, national origin, religion, or disability.
During the day the children will have many opportunities to experiment, create
and explore. These activities will enable them to learn more about themselves
and the world around them. Our curriculum is planned so children can advance
through the developmental stages at their own rate of growth.
- It is our goal to provide a developmentally
appropriate program and environment where your child can develop at his/her
- For the family, it is our goal to provide a
place of support, encouragement, growth and involvement.
- It is our goal to provide a place where your
child will feel loved , cared for, nurtured, encouraged and safe.
- It is our goal to provide an environment that
will allow your child to expand his/her creativity through art, music,
dramatic play and movement.
- It is our goal to provide your child with
opportunities to take responsibility for themselves and their actions in an
age appropriate manner.
- It is our goal to provide opportunity to
develop understanding of self and others.
- It is our goal to expose your child to the
diversity of people, food, music, holidays and traditions.
- It is our goal to teach your child that Jesus
is our friend and is there for us always.
Adventures in Learning, Inc.
10814 NE 189TH Street Battle Ground, WA 98604 * 360-687-0185